PARTICIPATION FORMS – (NOTE: LINKS to all forms are active and the forms are up to date as of (10/28/15)
If you find any other links aren’t working PLEASE send a note in the comments section below. This will automatically alert us to the problem!)
Click here to find the SHS XCT&F forms for Student information, commitment agreement, Fee policy and Fee Waiver forms.
To compete in Alabama HighSchool athletics events, there are a bunch of other forms you have to fill out. These include
- a Physical Evaluation Form that must be signed by a doctor,
- A Concussion Information” Sheet that the athlete and parent must read and sign,
- “State of Alabama Department of Education Health Assessment Record” that must be filled out and signed by a parent and school nurse,
Form 1 of 2
Form 2 0f2
- A “Madison County Board of Education Extracurricular Participation Permission/Waiver” that must be filled out and signed by a parent.
- An AHSAA Participation Agreement, Consent, and Release form that must be filled out and signed by the parent AND student.
- A printout of the certificate the athlete has received by taking the on-line “Star Sportsmanship Test”. This is found at http://www.starsportsmanship.com/kc2005/star.php at that site click on “student sign in” then use the code “star00526” (Those are zeros). Then take the test. If you mess up, then try again. You can take the test again and again until you pass.
- and finally, a “Madison County Out-of-County/Overnight Field Trip Medical Release Form” that not only has to be filled out and signed by the Parent … but you have to find (and usually pay) a “Notary Public” to sign it as well! Note: DO NOT SIGN this form until you are in front of the Notary as they are NOT supposed to sign your form unless they SEE you sign your name. Good times.