Information from the Team Meeting – UPDATED!
Here are the main points you need to know from Nov. 19th’s meeting. More in depth info can be found here.(https://sparkmanhightrack.com/2012-13-track-team-info)
1) Indoor Season starts in 2 weeks.
2) If you are going to compete on the indoor squad you must have your forms turned in to Coach Gover (or your middle-school’s athletic director) by November 30th!
– MMS has requested that you give them copies of your completed forms and turn the originals in to Coach Glover. The deadline for this is STILL NOV. 30th.
3) Track Fees are $75 for indoor season.
4) Practice for SHS students will start after school on the Monday following the Thanksgiving break. For middle school students practice will begin in December.
5) Your own training starts TODAYS! Go for a run, do some push-ups, run some stairs … START YOUR OWN PHYSICAL CONDITIONING NOW and be ready when team workouts start!