Arab Invitational info.
Site: Arab City Park, Arab Alabama
“Please park in the paved parking lots near the walking trail, ball fields, swimming pool or tennis courts.”
Drive Time : – 1 Hour 10 minutes … According to Mapquest, using US 231(S. Parkway)
Remember: You must be there ONE HOUR BEFORE your race!
- Packet Pickup/Warmups- 8:00 a.m.
- JV Girls 2 mile- 9:00 a.m. (all grass/dirt trail)
- JV Boys 2 mile- 9:30 a.m. (all grass/dirt trail)
- Varsity Girls 5K- 10:00 a.m. (grass/dirt/paved trail)
- Varsity Boys 5 K- 10:30 a.m. (grass/dirt/paved trail)
- Awards- 11:15 a.m.
Date: Saturday Sept. 28th, 2013
Free Admission for spectators
Weather: As of Wed(pm), it’s looking GREAT!
8am – 58deg Sunny
9am – 63deg Sunny
10am – 68deg Sunny
11am – 72deg Sunny
*Team trophies to top two teams in each division
*TOP 10 runners recognized in each division
START LINE LOCATION:
The start line will be located in the open field north of the horse arena. The finish line will be located in the same general area.
Concessions will be sold.
Meet t-shirts will be sold
- Makaria Coley, Mehok – another sweet treat!
- Kristina Kirby-Brown – celery and carrots.
- Debra Johnson – veggies
- Aron Williams – Chips
- Lisa Graham – bananas
- Shannon Burch – mini muffins
- Kathy Ray – orange wedges
- Lori Underwood – peanut butter/cheese crackers and granola bars
- Linda Miller, Underwood – cookies
- Elizabeth Parameswaran – chocolate milk.
- Tam Vander Schaaf – Gatorade
If you would like to bring additional snacks, please fee free to do so.