Monday night was another LATE NIGHT and (COLD) meet but our Senators were once again populating the winner’s podium!
The results are in and it was a strong showing by our Sparkman Senators!
Our Women’s Team finished 10th with a season high 57 points and the Men’s Team finished 8th also scoring a season’s best 67 points!
Congradulations to our medal winners!
- Brianca Trammell – 1st, Girls 100m Hurdles
- Ben Dailey – 1st, Boy’s 110m Hurdles
- Myles Johnson – 3rd, Boys 300m Hurdles
- Gabrielle Griner – 2nd, Girls Polevault
We had TWO NEW Sparkman Records set!
- In the Men’s 1600m run, Anthony Parameswaran ran a record 4:52.33 !
- 8th grader Gabrielle Griner scored a 2nd place in the Girl’s Pole Vault with a record jump of 9 Feet. This was her best finish in a varsity meet and the record jump made her the Top Ranked Middle School Girl Vaulter in the State!
We also had 15 Senators score NEW P.R.s in this meet!
- Kelcie Johnson – 100m Hurdles
- Skylah Hilton – 100m dash
- Arizahy Mendoz – 800m
- Allie Thornton – 800m
- Brianna Ryce – 200m dash
- Chandler Shields – 400m dash
- AJ Shines – 100m
- Kez Johnson – 100m
- Malik Watkins – Long Jump
- Casen Perell – Javelin
- Ben Daily – 110m Hurdles
- Rob Russell – 110m Hurdles AND the Pole Vault
- Myles Johnson – 110m Hurdles AND the 300m Hurdles